I have worked for a broad range of clients from across the public, professional and non-profit sectors. Download a copy of my CV for a selected recent client list.
Some examples of work are included in my copywriting and editing sample pack.
A few other examples can be found online:
- Academic research summaries for the University of Reading (various)
- Case studies of scientists with disabilities for The Royal Society (various)
- Employer Toolkit for the UK Public Health Register (part of a wider campaign to promote practitioner registration)
- Annual report for Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP)
- Service user/supporter newsletter for Brightlife (regional partner for the National Lottery Community Fund’s Ageing Better program)
- Thought leadership piece for Birmingham Law Society (written for The Law Society Gazette under client’s byline)
- Celebrity interview for Equality Now (international human rights charity)
- Expert interview for RSBC (national charity for children with visual impairments)
- Editorial feature for RSBC (written for SEN magazine under client’s byline)
- Medical research press release for University of Birmingham
For more information or to view more portfolio samples, please get in touch.